This Brushed Nickel Shower Rail has an innovative world-first design, exclusive to Meir; comprising of a universal water inlet; enabling this shower to be installed either as a top or bottom water connection, suiting both existing and new homes.
With a simple twist of the in-built diverter, you can switch from the overhead shower to engage the precision shower wand for close-up washing with this stunning Brushed Nickel Round Shower Rail.
Simplistic design and functional at the highest level.
SUMMARY & SPECIFICATIONS:
– PVD Brushed Nickel finish
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS registration No: S15465(V)
– WELS 3-star rating; water efficiency of 9 Litres per minute
– Standard 1/2″ BSP thread
– Universal top or bottom water inlet thread (1/2″ female)
– Built-in diverter
– Flexible 1.5m Brushed Nickel hose
– 300mm shower rose
– Solid brass construction throughout
– Maximum water pressure for this shower rail is 1,000 kPa
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.