Your Home Of Bathroom Tapware And Bathroom Tap Fittings
When you’re looking for the very best in bathroom tapware and fittings, you will find everything you need to give your bathroom a finishing touch, right here at Mimicocò. We offer competitive prices on all our taps and bathroom tap fittings.
What Bathroom Tapware Can Do For The Look Of Your Home
Just like many of the finishing touches you add to your bathroom, your choice in bathroom tap fittings can not only elevate the look of your home, it can make or break the overall finished look of your bathroom or ensuite. With so many different styles, materials and colours of bathroom tapware available, the right selection can really tie a whole bathroom together. Before you select your bathroom tap fittings and tapware, there are a few factors you need to consider. You need to know the water pressure in your home and then you need to measure the tapware holes in your current bathroom so that you can get fittings, fixtures and tapware that will fit. Once you have these details, you can find the style or finish of tapware that fulfills your design vision and needs.
Choosing Your Bathroom Tap Fittings And Tapware
Here at Mimicocò, we stock a comprehensive range of bathroom fittings such as spouts, mixers, sensor taps, assemblies, sets and more. There are also plenty of fantastic finishes to choose from for your taps, mixers and spouts. Some of the popular on-trend finishes available here at Mimicocò, include:
- Chrome - an extremely popular finish of tapware because of its affordability, chrome is a classic finish that can work well with all styles of bathroom, so it’s a safe choice if you are renovating an investment property.
- Stainless steel - sleek and contemporary, stainless steel is the most durable material for tapware on the market.
- Antique Brass - suited to more traditional bathroom designs, brass taps provide a nostalgic yet warm feeling to bathrooms.
- Antique Black – available in matte or gloss - the perfect choice to create an understated yet classic look in your bathroom.
- Matte black - considered ultra-modern and is often chosen because it matches with many accent pieces in a bathroom.
- Antique Copper - gives a modern look and is suited to just about any style of bathroom.
- Gunmetal - creates mood and drama in a bathroom and works magnificently with sophisticated designs.
- Gold – available in gloss or brushed gold - if luxury is what you are going for in your bathroom, gold tapware will always bring the opulence.
- Brushed Nickel – create a sleek, pared back look with the soft metallic appearance of our brushed nickel tapware.
Australia’s Leader In Style And Advice
When you’re planning a new bathroom but you aren’t sure of the direction you want to take with the style or tone of the space, one of the easiest starting points is your basin and taps. These capture the eye as soon as you walk into a bathroom and they’re also what you will use the most. Considering what style of bathroom tapware and basin appeals to you most will give you a nice start and from there you can consider and build on the remainder of your essential choices. As with any renovation, consider where your existing plumbing and electrical is and this can help you to determine important details such as vanity and sink location and the height of your tapware, for the best bathroom experience possible. If you would like further advice on bathroom tap fittings or tapware, our Mimicocò design team is always ready to help.